About Me :
Sarawan Wongsa received the B.Eng in Control Systems and Instrumentation Engineering from King Mongkut’ s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand in 1998; the M.Sc and Ph.D degrees in Automatic Control & Systems Engineering from the University of Sheffield , UK, in 2002 and 2007, respectively. Since 1998, she has been with the Department of Control Systems & Instrumentation Engineering, Thailand, where she is currently a professor. Her work has focused on the applications of control theories, machine learning, and artificial intelligence techniques for monitoring, control and optimisation of engineering and industrial systems.
Ph.D. (2002- 2007) in Automatic Control and Systems Engineering University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
Research topic: Estimation and modelling for understanding cellular metabolic systems
Source of Funding: Teaching Assistant Bursary, University of Sheffield, UK
M.Sc. (2001-2002) in Automatic Control and Systems Engineering
University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
Research topic: Fault Detection in a Pipeline System.
B.Eng.(1995-1998) in Control Systems and Instrumentation Engineering.
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Bangkok, Thailand
Research topic: Neural Network for Control Systems
- Modelling and identification of complex systems
- Fault detection, diagnosis, and prognosis of modern industrial systems
- Predictive maintenance for industrial processes
- Soft-sensors for industrial applications
- Machine learning and AI in manufacturing and control applications
- Signal processing and application to medical signals
- Rehabilitation & Assistive Technology